Friday, July 19, 2013

Dancer for life.

Honestly,

Help a chick out ?


This is my channel on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/somewhereoutthere007

This is my gifts to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykxjvu3a3yM

#Brittswish

7 days until I'm 22

6 days until my one week trip to Lake Louise, Alberta.

SO FREAKING EXCITED

oiejh5tuifdfoadjlkmtfyijxo9d0p0ol;kf.jizozpsglxkjiyoaPs;lkbhkoz0opljkhuzª0plkjkhfuiozop

OH EM GEEEEEEEEEE !

On a serious note.


All I ask is you share my dance videos as much as possible. I'm trying to get Justin Bieber's attention. So he can meet Brit who suffers from spina bifidia. She's 16. It's her dieing wish for JB to say hi to her. But I want to get them in the same room.

And since we are being honest. BE NICE. I'm in no way a professional dancer. And my videos are all freestyle. Moves you would probably see at the club if you were dancing beside me.

I put a lot of love into these videos. All I want is positivity, a nap, video views, video shares, love, water, and to make this girls dream come true. Out of everything I want her dream to come true SO SO BAD. I'm legit willing to embarrass myself to do it. NO effin ducks  (see what i did there? Trying to keep it PG) are given though.


thank you for taking the time out to read this today!

Enjoy!

Love,

-Shan

Stay Beauts.

No comments: