Monday, July 1, 2013

Open at the seams

Honestly,

Open at the seams. 

I’m into you.
You already knew.
Try new things,
Just too scared.
Reality,
Because sharing,
 Is kinda all I ever do.

You jump at,
Every opportunity you get.
Can I stay consistent?

The unknown is,
A tad scary.

I want to show you,
How,
I’m being open.
With you.
You can trust,
It won’t be easy.
Things will get mean.
Believe me.
I know what,
It means be near you.

Honestly,
We’ve been down something like this before.
Everything has changed.
Nothing is ever normal.

It’s ok to explore.
I’m happy with,
The infinity circle.

Two things linked,
But not really touching.
Yet in all senses,
Are grounded.

Close.
Like mirroring each other’s actions.
Although,
Keeping us on quick,
On our  toes.

Passion ignites the fire.
It’s always been,
Me vs society.
Sometimes even,
Myself against I.

This time,
Maybe?
Can we battle,
Our fears and insecurities,
 Together?

I’m better today then I was,
Yesterday.
Understood,
The risk.
Kissed your,
Tasty lips.

All that ever matters are,
These moments.
Chances,
Possibly milestones.
The scientific,
Memorable fact.
Your walkin beside me.
Doin the same thing.
Is pretty,
Freaking,
Great.

Friendship,
Always kept us.
Level headed.

We got each other’s back.
It’s real.
We’ll fight.
I’ll cry and over analyze.
Apologize.
Make up.
You’ll probably,
Get bored.
I won’t give up.
Cause I’ll Try to beat you,
 at your best.

Maybe I’m a tad crazy?
Just a little fucked up.
Aren’t we all?

I rely on the notion that,
If we just lay here for
A little longer.
Talk a little deeper.
Tell each other,
Random thoughts.
Down to giggling over,
Split beer.
Battle shits.
Laugh until it hurts.
Cry and create,
Music.
that actually,
Means something.

Maybe aliens do exsist?

Love isn’t restricted.
The underlining,
Concept and knowledge,
Of our feelings.
Is this.

You got a reserved
Parking spot.

In my soul.

That’s just the way it is.
And I’m ok.
The last time I wrote,
Something sorta like this.
We broke up.
Even now.
You’re still my bud.
With the extra thud,
Under the sheets.

You have a place,
Where you put in all you got.
Experience all you can.
Travel all you want.

When you leave,
 my heart won’t be empty.
It’ll be filled like boxes,
In your closet.

It’s just a waiting game,
bliss.
What’s next?
You always challenge me,
And keep me calm.
Wonder haunts me.
Even though I,
Don’t really mind.

it’s right.
Now.
 Is all we got.
Come.
Hit, hit, hit,
that spot.

_________________________

Tramp is back. 

more on who "tramp" is after some well needed sleep. 
Get some! 

Happy Canada Day. 

Proud to call myself Canadian. 

< 3 

No comments: